AARP Hawaii with community partners is featuring free online series of informational and self-care events to help you care for your family or yourself.
Caregiving may be one of the most important – and challenging – roles you’ll ever take on in your life. No matter where you are in your caregiving journey – starting to plan; taking care of a family member in your home, in a facility, or from a distance; or managing end-of-life caregiving responsibilities – having resources at your fingertips will make the process easier.
Sign Up at AARP by clicking here.
Information & Support Sessions:
- 11/2/2021 10:00 AM – Caregiver Emotional Self-Defense
- 11/6/2021 9:30 AM – Know Your Options for Elder Care
- 11/12/2021 12:00 PM – Hawaii Family Caregiver Coalition Virtual Meeting
- 11/13/2021 9:00 AM – Giving Care, A Poet’s Caregiving Journey
- 11/16/2021 & 11/29/2021 2:00 PM – Ask the Doc: Living with Alzheimer’s for Care Partners
- 11/16/2021 & 11/29/2021 2:00 PM – Hawaii Island: 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease
- 11/19/2021 10:00 AM – Caregiver to Caregiver Panel
- 11/27/2021 9:30 AM – Pre-Crisis Planning for Dementia